Monday, December 27, 2010

Kylie Minogue - What Do I Have To Do (1990)

This is one of my Kylie's favourite dance track from the album Rhythm of Love. The video clip inspired by Italian Vogue done justice to the song where she became as many glamorous starlets as possible from Brigette Bardot to Elizabeth Taylor! The hi energy house funky beats anthem-ed swanky club's dance scene around the globe in the 90's! I had the privilege playing this track when I was a DJ and those who knew this track that time were considered Super cool! Not gay like what our current community who underrated this track simply because it was produced by Euro pop maestro Stock Aitken & Waterman!

(see picture for details @RM 100.00)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...when I thought about this, the cover resembled to Slow & Body Language cover shoot theme don't ya agree? Black & White stripe ala French Navy camp! One of my all time favorite single sleeve as well =)

    ReplyDelete